Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All I Want For Christmas! My Must Haves

Well I was sitting down thinking of my Christmas list I figured instead of putting it on paper I would put on the net...share it with you all maybe even give you a couple of ideas to put on your list....

First I would like a pair of original tall Hunter brand boots in black of course.  I think these boots would make a perfect addition to my boot collection. I really wanted another pair of boots to take me through the rain and snow and I think these would perfect. 



Next, I want a copy of Beyonce's 4 Live at the Roseland: Elements of 4 DVD.  I think this pretty much goes without saying.  I am a B fan period.






Since I can't bring in the new year without some new scents I  want to add Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gioia to my collection.   So when I hug the boo he is left with lingering thoughts of me.


Lastly, on my list is yet another pair of boots.  The UGG Womens Edmonton boot.  This boot is so amazing just looking at it I think of all the different possibilities



with Christmas near....care to share what is on you list of things you just have to have for Christmas this year

No comments:

Post a Comment