Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: Holiday Collection 2011

Some of us spent nights dreaming about MAC's 2011 Holiday line of products while others could probably care less what they launched.  Personally I crossed my fingers hoping they would push out yet another lip gloss that would make my lips more kissable.  Well it's "here" (it's actually been "here" actually I'm just now taking the time to talk about it). I just decided to show off some of the products I think are the "must haves"....
From Left to Right:  Dazzlesphere! Pink Lip Gloss, 6 Snow Globe Eye Shadow, Glitter and Ice Beauty Powder, Viva Glam Melt Your Heart Lip Bag all of these items are on my radar for before the year is out....so tell me what are some of you MAC 2011 "Must Haves"?

1 comment:

  1. I love Mac's holiday collection. I recently bought the Winterized eye shadow and OMG it is so super hott. A definite must have.

    ~Makiya

    ReplyDelete