Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Look: H&M's 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'

Well I love H&M so I thought I would share with you information regarding a their collection of clothing "Dragon  Tattoo" a collection by Trish Summerville.  The collection was inspired by looks from the best selling book "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" which also as a movie that starts in theaters December 21, 2011.  The H&M collection starts selling in stores December 13th.  So if the grungy, bad girl look is your personal style then be on the lookout at a store near you.  I know I plan on picking up a few pieces.  See seak peak pictures of the collection below. See the entire collection online http://www.hm.com/us/dragon-tattoo#path=p.1&transition=10&duration=500&pi=2






Leather style pants and dark colors! Gotta love it    

No comments:

Post a Comment