Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shop Alert!!!! Shop Ekineyo

Tika Sumpter in Ekineyo
Well I was rumbling around the net and I stumbled across a pretty cool clothing site.  Ekineyo is a online woman's clothing boutique that sells dresses, skirts, cropped tops and more...for those of you interested in some clothing that pops I think this is a great site to start.  The prices are fairly reasonable for what you would expect from an online boutique.  The designer Nike Oyelami is making quite a name for herself with stars like Tika Sumpter rocking her "Babe" Dress. I have posted a few pics below if some of the pieces sold online.  Make sure you check the site out: http://www.shopekineyo.com.  I am sure I will be making a purchase soon and when I do of course I will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment