Thursday, December 1, 2011

These Booties Were Made for Walking......

My Call It Spring Booties
Well I have found something else to craze over...Booties!! Yes the ones you where on your feet.  Whether their from Forever 21, Bakers, Jessica Simpson, Yves St Laurent ..or this new store I found called Call It Spring (http://www.callitspring.com/us) (which is actually owned by Aldo...we'll talk more about this later).  I am in love with this style....I feel like these  babies let you take a casual look to the next step or a clubbed out look to happy hour.  I have posted below my latest addition to my shoe collection (from Call It Spring), a pair of booties from the YSL winter 201-2012 collection, a pair of cute taupe colored ones from Forever 21, and a pair of Fab blue booties with a chunky heel from Bakers.  Overall I love this style of shoe...so tell me what booties are you rocking this season, and what are you rocking them with?
My black booties from Call It Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment