Saturday, December 17, 2011

Second Time Around: Consignment Store

Well after doing a quick Google search on consignment stores near Philadelphia I found a store called Second Time Around.  Now many of you may or may not have heard that name somewhere....I know I had.  Second Time Around has a TV show on UPN (CW) network back in the 2004-2005 season.  The store uses the slogan "Resale goes upscale"  and upscale it is...during my trip to the store I saw Tory Burch shoes, Coach as well as Michael Kors bags.  However I only ended up leaving with a dress (pics below).  If you are interested in visiting a Second Time Around store please visit their website http://secondtimearound.net/locations.aspx for more information.  See a couple of pictures below of the dress I picked up.


No comments:

Post a Comment