Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beauty Rush: Drug Store Makeup Finds!!!

 So during my lunch break at work today I decided to cruise the aisles of CVS to see what sale beauty products I could find.  As usual  I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time because boy did I get lucky.  I was able to pick up 2 Revlon Colorburst lipsticks (One was color 375 Peach and the other was 006 Pink Sugar) for $2.47 each...normally sold for $9.89.  I also picked up two Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quad's for $1.75 each and these are normally priced at $6.99 each.  I purchased my first ever Blemish Concealer and this is by Revlon ColorStay for $2.49 normally sold for $7.99 each.  I got a bottle Revlon nail polish for $1.37 which normally sales for $5.49.  Lastly, I grabbed my very first bottle of liquid foundation (because I normally wear powder)  by Maybelline the FIT me line and I didn't catch a sale on this one but it sales for $7.99.  So I got like $64 worth of products for about $20! Now say that isn't amazing! If you happen to be near a CVS I would recommend stopping in just to see what sales they may have going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment