Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outfit of th Day: Work Edition

Well it's Thursday and I really wanted to try out the Maybelline FIT me makeup I purchased yesterday from CVS so I decided to get dressed up...I didn't want a full face of makeup without the look to go with it and since it's cold in Philadelphia I wanted to test out my  Call It Spring booties in the workplace.

 What I am Wearing:
Clothes/Shoes
Black and Tan Sweater Cardigan  from Forever 21  - I got this sometime last year
Black Dressy Cami/Tank - I am pretty sure this came from Charlotte Russe
Black Skirt - I think at some point I got this from Gordmans or TJ Maxx
Black Stockings
Black Booties from Call It Spring

Jewelry
Earrings - Rose Bud Studded Roses - Forever 21
Necklace -  Leafy Gold Chain - Forever 21
Bracelets - Black Trimmed in Gold - Forever 21

Makeup
Maybelline - Fit Me #220 
Coastal Scents Eye Shadow - Black and Gold
Coastal Scents Blush - Pale Pink/Rose Combo 

Hair
My Au Naturale (LOL) pressed/straightened for the first time since I did the BC in March 2011!!!!! (I had to get those ends clipped)

And that pretty much sums this look up...now off to work I go



Up Close and Personal

No comments:

Post a Comment