Friday, February 10, 2012

30 for 30 Day 13: What's in your makeup bag

Okay I won't lie I was actually really excited about this day of the 30 for 30 challenge.  I must admit I have become quite fancy of makeup these days...shoot I remember a time when I thought a dash of eyeshadow and some clear lip gloss was the best thing smoking now I feel as if I am not complete without some mineral powder or blush and don't let me get started on lipstick....  Anyway the above photo is currently all of "go-to" products (if I am going for a full face).

So what's in my bag.... (in order of use)
1) Oil of Olay sensitive sensitive skin moisturizer - I have to use this before applying foundation my skin gets super dry

2) Sephora primer - what can I say this helps my makeup last what seems like forever

3) Revlon Concealer - I really only use this when I want a complete look

4a) MAC Minerlize foundation - I LOVE this makes me have a really smooth finished look (I use this or #4b  or #4c for foundation just depends on the look I am going for)


4b) Maybeline Fit Me foundation - I love this product too and its great if you don't want to spend a lot of money on MAC or Sephora products

4c) Sephora Matifying compact foundation - I usually wear this for a more casual look

5) Sephora Blush - the color above is romantic rose (I think..not sure which one I grabbed for the photo)

6) MAC paint pot - I know you can barely see it in the photo but this is used to help my eyeshadow last longer

7) Coastal Scents 78 Eye Shadow Palette - Again I cannot stress how great a buy this was!

8) Urban Decay All Nighter Finishing Spray - Again this was another great buy ....this stuff helps my makeup last all day

9) I apply all of this makeup using my Sephora brush set


**Not pictured are some of my lipsticks...I forgot to grab them...but that's pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment