Sunday, February 12, 2012

30 for 30 Days 14 &15

Well the next couple of days on 30 for 30 don't call for a huge amount of detail so I figured I could post them together.

30 for 30 Day 15: TV show you are currently addicted to

What can I say I am a sucker for all things Vampire and this show is no exception!  I have been watching this show faithfully since it's premiere in 2009.  I am an originally Twilight fan as well as a True Blood fan so it would be fitting my love for this show.  For anyone interested it airs on Thursdays at 8pm.


30 for 30 Day 14: Your Favorite Musician and why


I know the challenge only asked for one musician but I just couldn't choose one especially when I truly love all of these ladies equally.  Beyonce, Jill Scott and Erykah Badu's music just does something for me. I feel like their music had helped me cope through my many emotions.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard people talk about this show but I have never watched it! I hear its great! I too am a twilight fan! I've read all those books and seen all the movies!

    ReplyDelete