Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sound Check: Jeff Bernat



Okay if you guys don't already know I am a YouTube junkie I mean I use that site for all purposes (tutorials, product reviews, web series, and most of  all to "discover" new music so in good spirit I am going to share with you all one of my FAVORITE artists (I also love Kat Badar and Zewdy if your interested).  Jeff Bernat is amazing his voice sounds so full of soul and I love it.  I wanted to take the time to spread the word/review his debut EP The Gentleman Approach ( I am in love rt now) and it's just in time for Valentine's Day (for all of you hopeless romantics).  The album is available for digital download for $9.99 and for you cheapo's (LOL) he has a few cover songs (him singing other artists songs) for download for free so  please check it out.  Some of my favorite tracks off the album are (all of them!) but mostly Cool Girls, My Dear, and If you wonder.


You can listen to the full album (or purchase) here:  http://jeffbernat.bandcamp.com/album/the-gentleman-approach

And as a special treat I wanted to post the link to a video of Jeff and Kat Badar (another one of my favorite artists) here:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment