Friday, February 10, 2012

January Obsessions!!!

 It's that time again!!! Time to recap the item I just couldn't put down last month! Most of these items were Christmas gifts that I seriously put to use... So to get right into things...

1) Black military style boots - I got these from Bakers on sale for like $30 I wore these way more than I should have last month in fact I have them on today.

2) Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture perfume, this smells amazing I can't even describe it came in a set of three and was a gift so I have no idea what it cost...sorry.

3) OPI Cuticle Oil - this too was a gift but the gift giver must have read my mind because I truly needed this! I gives me a "shop finish" look to my nails I would say this is a must have for anyone that paints their own nails. You can purchase this at Beauty Brands.

4) OPI polish - color is Mermaid Tears.  This is from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection that was released last summer and has always been a favorite of mines and I couldn't put it down last month.  I got this from JcPenney as you all may or may not know they sell OPI polish buy one get on 50%

5) Blistex - Yeah I know this is random but shoot it has been super cold up here in Philly and my lips were taking a beating from the wind so this was one of my go-to products.  You can snatch this up from any Walgreens, CVS, etc.

6) Betsey Johnson "house-booties" - I got these for Christmas and at first I was thinking who gets me name brand house slippers (I just wanted any random pair) but these are GREAT they are comfy and warm and I am pretty sure these came from Macy's if anyone wants to warm their feet in style.

7)  Rusted Gold Leaf earrings ($5)- Now technically I didn't get these earrings until the last two weeks of the month but I wasn't able to put them down.  I picked these up from Pink Elephant (a jewelry store based out of Philly) however they have a website!!! (http://www.pnkelephant.com/)

8) Tan Express "Moto" jacket - Yes Moto style bomber's are it this year and this was also a gift so I don't know the price of it and it was not on the Express website but I am sure you can pick one up from stores like BeBe or one similar from Express.

That pretty much sums up my Obsessions for the month of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment