Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Kenyatta M.

It's Tuesday so you know what time it is! This week's Tuesday Chic has a style of her own and it's full of life! (Love it!).  Not only is she making moves in Fashion the girl has her own cosmetic line (making huge moves!)  Tuesday Chic:
{Kenyatta M.}

On Hair...

1) If you had to choose one what would your "Hair Anthem" be?
I would say "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce.

2) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
My all time favorite hair to rock is Deep Wave Curly in 16 inches

3) Tell me three words that describe your hair?
Big, Bouncy, and Soft!

4) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
What I do to maintain healthy hair is keeping it moisturized, keeping my ends clipped, and keeping too much heat away from it.

On Fashion and other things...

5) Name one beauty product you can't live without? Why?
One beauty product you cannot live without is my foundation.  I need my foundation because it evens and blends my skin tone, and leaves a smooth finish!

6) What are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
The top three pieces in my wardrobe would be any of my blazers, an any occasion black dress, and a pair of all purpose black heels.

7) Three things that are always in your purse?
Three things that are always in my purse is my iPad, lip gloss, and  an extra pair of earrings.

8) Favorite bag and shoes?
I don't care about brands so my favorite bag is a Satchel bag and my favorite shoes is a platform (has to be 4-5 inch heel lol).

9) Anything else you want to add? 
Yes! In September 2011, I started my very own  Lipstick/Lip Gloss line called "Pink Lipps" Lipstick Collection.  The collection features 10 lipstick shades and 5 glosses from nearly nudes to beautiful bolds!  You can purchase online at www.pinklipps4u.com!
 
And there you have it! Make sure you all check out the PinkLipps site!

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight Series please send an e mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment