Monday, February 6, 2012

More on 30 for 30....

In so many words I suck at 30 for 30...it's like the days have been getting away from me!  I need to get it together so I am going to do another three 30 for 30 tasks in one most....mostly because these aren't the most interesting to be stand alone posts but also because I am a slacker.....

30 for 30 Day 10: A photo of a childhood memory

I truly LOVE the Smurfs! I grew up on this show and I associate eating doughnuts when I see them.  My mom used to bring us some LaMar's Donuts (in Kansas City).  All I remember is being carefree with a worry or a bill in the world when working was the LAST thing on my mind....all smiles....

Please share your favorite childhood memory.


30 for 30 Day 11: A photo of your favorite restaurant

Yeah..I know exactly what your thinking..in fact I am thinking it right now as I type but hey it's the truth I freaking love this place...mostly because I love seafood but yall know yall like those cheddar biscuits nuff said.


30 for 30 Day 12: A photograph of the town/city you live in 

I am currently residing in the city of brotherly love...Philadelphia and this picture is Center City (downtown).  Believe it or not if I completely ignore the roof tops of the houses behind mines I have a view that looks like this from my back yard.....it's pretty freaking amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment