Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Look of the Day

Since me and the boo live in different cities we had to celebrate Valentine's Day yesterday (Feb 13th).  With that I decided to do a Look of the Day.  Maybe this can help inspire you ladies who will be celebrating tonight.  This year I wanted to go all out and get really dressed up (he had on a suit as well). More Pictures below...




What I am wearing:
Green Blazer: Forever 21
Gold Sequin Dress: Forever 21 (I purchased this sometime in Oct)
Camel Booties: Windsor
Gold Leaf Earrings: Pink Elephant



Disregard the silly look on my face

Sephora by OPI I Gotta Blush on You
and my makeup....
Sephora Sculpting Disk
Mac Minerlize Foundation
Coastal Scents Blush and Eyeshadow
Benefit High Beam
Sephora by OPI I Gotta Blush on You Polish

1 comment:

  1. Love the V-Day look Lish! Sooo cute! And I may have to go to Sephora and pick up some items now!

    ReplyDelete