Thursday, February 2, 2012

30 for 30 Day 9: A photo of the last item you purchased


Day 9 of the 30 for 30 Challenge asks that you post a picture of the last item you purchased.  Well I decided to share more than one (mostly because I purchased these items all around the same time).  So I will get right into the items and where they were purchased.
(from top left to bottom right)

1) Contrast Trim Button Up (in peach/black)- Forever 21 $19.50

2) Peach/Black Pumps - Bakers $49.00 (they were on sale)

3) Cream/Black Dress - Bebe $36.00 (this was on sale and I thought this was a great all purpose dress I can wear this to work, church, date, graduation, etc.)


4) Black/White Flats - Bare Feet Shoes $15.00 - I honestly had been looking at these shoes for a while I decided to get them while out shopping with friends because the store had a BOGO half off sale.

5) Black/White Heart Shirt - H&M $12.95 - This shirt has little black fabric button that go down the back...LOVE it!

6) Blue/Black Starred button up shirt - Express $15.00 after the discounts.

7) Teal/Gold Necklace - Forever 21 $6.50 (I think)

8) Heart Earrings - Forever 21 $3.50

And there you have it...I should have an Outfit of Today post coming soon hopefully incorporating some of these pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment