Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Lyndsey T.

It's Tuesday so you know what time of the week it is! Time for the Tuesday Chic Spotlight.  This week's Chic is Lyndsey T...so without any more babble.....

Lyndsey T

On Hair....

1) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
I just recently chopped off all of my hair.  Prior to my new do, I was a weave FANATIC.  I wore every color and style you can imagine.  My "signature" look was my "Diana Ross".  One day you'd see me with a big poofy curls and the next week you would see me with a bob with a touch of pink at the ends.  Just depends on the week.  Currently, I am rocking the natural hair, I consider it to be a mix between Monica's "mizthang" days and Halle Berry.

2) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I hate hair, but now that I've decided to wear my natural hair I visit the beautician every two weeks for a wash, style,  and I let her have her way.

3) What hair product can you not live without?
Argan Oil.  Not only does it moisturize, but it gives my hair the healthy shine it needs to look beautiful.

On fashion and other things...

4) What would you say your style was? 
I wouldn't place a title on my style.  It's whatever I am feeling that day and however I put it together...that is my style.

5) What is your current favorite bag and shoes?
I would say my Carlos Santana shoes and my bronze Jessica Simpson clutch.

6) Who is your current style/glam idol?
Kim Kardashian, Jessica Simpson, and Beyonce Knowles.







Well there you have it....Lyndsey T.  If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight please send an e-mail to allthingsrelevant@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. LINDSEY! Love this! And love the short hair!

    ReplyDelete