Monday, February 13, 2012

Beauty Rush: Mini Sephora Makeup Haul



While here is Florida again I felt the desire to pick up a few things from Sephora.  Especially with Valentine's Day around the corner I wanted to create a really romantic look.  I had also been eyeing the sculpting disk for a while so I went ahead and purchased it.  Most of these products I haven't had a chance to try but I will try to provide a review of the ones I have tried.

What I purchased:

Sephora Favorites Glitz and Glam Deluxe Sampler Set - $29
What's included....

1) Bare Minerals All Over Color in Glee - This provides an all over glow on your cheeks, forehead, and chin for a goddess like glow.

2) Benefit High Beam - A liquid pink highlighter complexion enhancer.  It helps give off a great sheen to the cheeks.  In my opinion I think this product is great I applied it onto my cheek bones for extra glow.

3) UltraFresh Gold Standard Mascara - Lash booster that gives lush thickness, definition, and length.

4) Stila Lip Glaze (Vanilla) - This lip gloss comes on clear, leaves lips shining, and smells great!

5) Sephora Eyeshadow in Starry Sky - I thought this color looked great on me, I used it when creating smokey eye look.

6) Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer - This bronze shade is perfect for highlighting and adding a beautiful glow.  Have I mentioned that lately I have been addicted to illuminizer/Highlighters so I thought this would make a perfect addition to my small collection.

7) Sephora by OPI nail color (gold) - I had been on a search for a gold polish that wasn't super thin for a while now and I finally got it in this set.  The brushes on the Sephora by OPI nail polish are by far the best brushes on a nail polish I have seen (trust me I have seen a lot).

8) Tarina Tarantino Sparkly Gloss - I love a great lip gloss in my opinion you can never have enough lip gloss this one is great because it thick but not super sticky (how annoying is that).

9) Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer - What can I say this is another product that can serve as an illuminizer/highlighter.

10) Buxom Stay there eyeshadow in pug - This is a cream based eyeshadow and is very long lasting I think I will be purchasing a few more of these in different colors.

I also picked up....

11) Sephora by OPI nail color in "I Gotta Blush on You" $9.50- This color is new and a part of Sephora's limited edition collection.  I LOVE this color I have been in the market for this shade of pink for almost a year (I know that's forever for a nail polish) but I am glad I waited and purchased this one just in time for Valentine's Day..yay!

12) Sephora  Sculpting Disk $24 - As I mentioned earlier I had been going back and forth for sometime now trying to decided if I was going to purchase this or not and with a little motivation from the approaching holiday I went a head an purchased this.  What is the sculpting disk? It's three different powders matifying, to give an even matte finish; a blush bronzer, to bronze and define; and a highlighting powder, to illuminate and brighten.  The compact also includes a mirror.  See picture below....

No comments:

Post a Comment