Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Sharee S.

Well I can honestly say I couldn't wait to post this week's Tuesday Chic....the girl has sooo much style...I mean it, I have admired her approach for a few years  check out Sharee....

{Sharee S.}


On Hair...

1) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair? 
To help maintain healthy hair I use a sulfate free shampoo, deep condition weekly to ensuring both the moisture and the protein in my hair is balanced, as well as hot oil treatments.  I am currently transitioning to natural so this is my staple regimen.

2) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
My favorite hairstyle to rock is heatless pin curls after I have straightened my hair.  It gives that spiral/wavy look to my hair without the use of any additional hot tools (picture of this style to the left).

3) What hair product could you not live without?
I can't live without Paul Mitchell The Conditioner.  It is a great leave in moisturizer.

4) Three words to describe your hair?
Trained, healthy, and luxurious! :-)

On fashion and other things...

5) What would you say your fashion style was? 
If I had to categorize my sense of style I would it's effortlessly chic.  My motto is and always has been less is more.

6) What are are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
The top three pieces in my wardrobe would be my Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel in Luggage, thrifted blazer, and my nude Guess platform pumps.

7) Platforms or Wedges?
Wedges! You can never go wrong with a super cute wedge that is easy to walk in.  Die!

8) What do you predict to be a huge fashion trend in 2012?
My prediction would be bright pastels as a big Spring trend for 2012! Personally I am looking forward to wearing more neutral colors, melon tones, and stripes.

And there you have it! For more of a peak into Sharee's personality check out her Tumblr Vague Dialogue at
luxesharee.tumblr.com

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight or want to refer someone else send an e-mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment