Wednesday, February 22, 2012

30 for 30...again...

Yes this just won't die huh?  I think this is taking the longest (on top of my failure to do it correctly).  So I am wrapping another 3 30 for 30 posts into one...

{Day 16: A Photo of a Hobby You Love}
Okay so  for Day 16 I am supposed to share a photo of a hobby I love and if you can't tell I really like designing/creating things.  The above picture is a card box that I designed for a friends 30th Birthday.  Scrapbooks, Centerpieces, Card Boxes, Diaper Cakes, just about anything creative and I love to do it.


{Day 17: Some You Crave A Lot}
Yes! I crave sushi (in fact I want some now).  I am officially a sushi head.  I used to have to eat sushi at least once a week when I was living in St. Louis.  

{Day 18: Another Self Portrait}
This photo was actually taken on Friday morning (as I was heading to KC)  I really wanted to show of the new Ray Ban eyeglasses I got (I absolutely LOVE them).   As you can see I am rocking that darn leopard scarf again...just can't seem to put that down...sigh....
 
As for my hair it's a sew in with no hair left out so I guess you can call it an invisible part sew-in (I did it myself...I am pretty impressed) the hair is a wet and wavy kinky curly hair by Model Model (I LOVE this hair)....just wanted to put my hair up while it's cold outside...so this is sort of a "protective" style....

No comments:

Post a Comment